search Jobs

Keech Hospice

Keech Hospice Care is a charity which supports adults from Luton and South Bedfordshire and children from Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes, who have life-limiting and terminal illnesses.   They are unique in that they are one of the few hospices in the UK which provides care for both adults and children.

Keech is based in a purpose-built facility in Luton, however, their hospice care is delivered to patients, children and their families in a variety of settings including the family home, school or in hospital.  Fundamentally, Keech are there for both their patients and their family and friends at a time in their lives when they need them most.

Keech' vital services are free of charge for everyone who accesses them, whether it's in their hospice, at the patient's home or in schools and hospitals 365 days a year.  Keech Hospice Care receives about 30% of its budget from statutory sources such as the NHS and for the remaining 70% they rely entirely on public donations from the community and beyond.

Novo UK is delighted to be working in partnership with Keech Hospice Care.