Senior Recruitment Consultant – Social Housing | Hemel Hempstead | £28-35k + Commission + Bens | Permanent
In recruitment, you don’t have to be in London to work for the best…
Novo UK has built an enviable reputation within the construction recruitment sector over the last 8 years and we are fortunate enough to adorn the PSLs of many of the UK’s top tier main contractors, specialist sub-contractors, developers and other associated businesses across various sectors including construction, residential, fit out and interiors, M&E, Property and Maintenance.
We are now actively looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant with a good handle on the Social Housing sector – from decent homes to reactive maintenance and resident liaison officers to Commercial Directors – to join our Hemel based team.
We are not looking for run of the mill recruiters who are happy to survive on their basic. Nor are we looking for so called Ninjas or Rock Stars.
What we are looking for is a modern recruiter with old school values who has a great track record of billing, a genuine passion for recruitment, loves building relationships (face to face and on the telephone) and enjoys the process of delivering great candidates to brilliant clients.
What we really like:
Tenacity. Resilience. Confidence. Self-motivation. Pride. Optimism. Desire. Hunger. Ability to network.
What we really don’t like:
Laziness. Negativity. Emails over phone calls. Linkedin scrolling. Reliance on job boards.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant capacity
- Ideally, a proven background in working with Social Housing contractors, Housing Associations or / and Local Authorities. Experience within a similar or related sector may work.
- Personality – somebody who can cope with the inevitable ebbs and flows of recruitment and remain positive at all times
- Client facing / Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, hungry and driven. This is sales after all.
Do something today your future self will thank you for…..
Apply now, send a full CV to email@example.com or call Gary on 01442 767 808 for more information