Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant | Construction | £18,000 - £35,000 + commission + bens | Hertfordshire | Permanent
“Accept that some days you’re the pigeon and some days you’re the statue” – David Brent
Recruitment is a tough job. Of that we make no secret. The expectation we have of our consultants is shamelessly high. For that we do not apologise.
2019 is a year of growth for Novo UK and with growth comes opportunity.
As such we are looking for Recruitment Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our Hemel based team to ply their trade in the busy world of construction recruitment in one of our key sectors, namely Main Contractor, Fit Out, M&E, Groundworks and Frames, Property & Maintenance, Consultancy or Residential.
What we need:
- Hard work – and lots of it. We need people who want to knuckle down and want to make money
- First class customer service skills – the way in which we deal with our clients and our candidates underpins everything we do
- Motivation and Determination – motivation to succeed, determination to be the best
- Boundless enthusiasm – mood hoovers need not apply
- Recruitment experience – in construction would be nice but certainly not essential. If you know how to navigate the murky waters of recruitment – in whatever sector – we want to hear from you
- Resilience – for those days when you are the statue. When the chips are down you remain upbeat and ready to take on the world
- Humility – for those days when you are the pigeon. Arrogance is not pleasant
What you can expect:
- Unique work environment – we spend a lot of time at work so we make sure we have fun while we are doing it
- Collaborative team -we share our successes (however big or small) and pick each other up when times get tough
- Money – With competitive basic salaries and a very generous uncapped commission scheme, there is money – and lots of it – to be made for those who want to earn it
- Progression – With a competency framework and clear progression plans for all, we are all about offering career opportunities for the ambitious, not just stopgaps
- Market experts – you will struggle to find a more knowledgeable bunch when it comes to recruitment within the construction sector – our management team and consultants know their stuff
Simple. Get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01442 767808 to tell me how great you are and why we need to be working together.