Workplace Design Manager | £50,000 - £65,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
This London-based interior architectural practice is renowned for advising a global client base on design strategy to effectively deliver exception environments from an aesthetic and business performance perspective.
Working with a highly creative and professional team, the Workplace Design Manager will provide project leadership in a client facing role, managing the design process from pre-appointment through to completion.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Client and professional team correspondence
- Responsibility for producing and managing the project programme
- Meeting and building relationships with clients and potential clients
- Participating in pitch presentations
- Responsible for meeting key stage deliverables and deadlines
- Prepare invoice schedules, coordinating and monitoring project spend and invoicing
- Support the project design process
- Set clear objectives and measure performance against these
- Workspace interior architectural design experience
- AutoCAD and Microsoft office essential
- Project Management expertise
- Comprehensive understanding of British standards and workplace strategy processes
- Ability to develop complex strategies and solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to resolve problems
Time for new beginnings....?
Apply now or call Ben on 01442 767 808 for more information