Ventilation Estimator | £30,000 - £35,000 | Luton | M&E | Permanent
Estimate and Ventilate....
This highly regarded specialist sub-contractor and manufacturer of ventilation systems is currently looking for a Ventilation Engineer to join their ranks in the Bedfordshire region.
In what will be a fast-paced and challenging role, the Ventilation Estimator will be joining an ambitious company boasting impressive year on year growth and a reputation for providing first class product training and professional growth for their people.
Specialising in high quality ventilation systems, this business designs, manufactures and installs a wide variety of products and the Ventilation Estimator will work as part of a dedicated team to deliver commercial estimates for the mechanical team.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Day to day delivery of commercial estimating needs of the mechanical ventilation team
- Interpret mechanical drawings and specifications
- Reviewing tender enquiry documents and schedules
- Ensure accurate estimates and tenders are produced in a timely fashion
- Liaise and work closely with the sales team, contracting team, clients and suppliers
- Collate and prepare accurate quotations for submission
- Record, measure and take-off quantities
- Technically competent with a good understanding of mechanical installation methods and pricing
- Ideally educated to degree level in a construction related degree
- Proven experience in an estimating capacity
- Basic understanding of CAD products
- Good understanding of the principles of HVAC design
- Able to work to strict and tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Get your applications in today...
Apply now or call Michael on 01442 767 808 for more information.