Technical Services Manager | £50000 - £65000 | London | M&E | Permanent
Traditional Fit Out. Modern approach...
A high calibre Technical Services Manager is required to join this unique fit out contractor in the city of London.Offering an extremely client-centric approach to their work, this business helps to deliver bespoke projects tailored to the needs of their owners, ensuring the client is accommodated and consulted with throughout the process.
The Technical Services Manager will join a highly professional and creative team and offer technical expertise from an M&E perspective on all allocated commercial fit out projects.
- Offer technical support to the site management team
- Provide MEP input to BREEAM, SKA etc.
- Provide technical analysis of quotes and specifications at tender stage
- Identify and close any MEP scope-gaps at tender stage
- Assist in development of Contractors' Proposals documents
- Chair design workshops with MEP trades and designers
- Assist project manager during regular sub-contractor meetings, recording actions for MEP trades and ensuring they are closed out correctly
- Manage MEP contractors' deliverables,
- Review and manage MEP contractors' drawings, technical submittals, RFIs
- Review and assist project surveyor with variation orders of relevant trades
- Ensure installation meets specification and quality requirements
- Review commissioning of MEP systems and arrange witnessing and sign-off by client's team when ready
- Review MEP contractors' input to O&M Manuals
- Ensure client satisfaction and thereby repeat business
- Proven background in a Technical Services Manager capacity
- Comprehensive experience of working on commercial fit out projects, as part of the supply chain, directly for a client or with a fit-out contractor.
- Technically and commercially astute
- Great client facing skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
For the most exciting Technical Services Manager in town...
Apply now or call Michael for more information.