Technical Manager | Residential | £60,000-£70,000 + car + package | Reading | Permanent
Stuck in a rut? Join a business with the ambition to match yours...
Most of us are striving to be the best we can possibly be and this residential developer is no exception.
One of the fastest growing developers across London and the South East, they now require a highly competent Technical Manager to join their team and help them successfully navigate a pipeline of work spanning the next 5 years and beyond.
The Technical Manager will be joining a business consistently recognised for creating award-winning, design led developments, ranging from one off luxury bespoke projects to largescale multi-unit regeneration projects in London and other major cities across the South and South East.
The Technical Manager will initially be responsible for an exciting new 200+ unit residential development in the Hampshire / Berkshire on a 130-week programme.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Prepare consultant appointment documents inc. scope of works/schedule of services
- Control the design development in line with the specification and construction programme.
- Be client facing and ensure that good stakeholder relationships are maintained
- Manage information flow between all parties and ensure information is to an acceptable quality and delivered to predetermined timescales.
- Attend design team and site meetings regularly to forecast progress on site.
- Candidates are asked to come from a main contractor or developer background
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager leading a complex residential development, ideally RC Frame.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Works well under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of modern construction methods and technology.
- A passion for the building and construction industry.
Opportunities with this company do not come along every day. Grab this one with both hands.
Apply now or call Harry Granados on 01442 767 808 for more information