Technical Manager | £65,000 - £70,000 | Berkshire | Residential | Permanent
From humble beginnings over half a century ago, this outstanding house-builder started life as a small family business with a mission to build exceptional homes in great locations. To this day, these core values remain at the heart of the business.
With regional offices across the UK, they are now a well-recognised, highly reputable and popular house builder who regularly feature as a top 10 residential developer. Following an in depth briefing with the Design Director, we are now looking for a highly competent and experienced Technical Manager - with the capability to run projects and supervise others – to join their regional team in Berkshire. With projects coming thick and fast and a target to increase units significantly across 2021/22 and beyond, the Technical Manager will play a key role in helping to realise these ambitions.
Technical Manager – key responsibilities:
- Work closely with the land team from acquisition and take sites from preplanning through to delivery
- Set the design programme and ensure exceptional project delivery
- Resolve a range of dayto-day design issues
- Build strong working relationships with all stakeholders in order to facilitate the smooth delivery pf projects
- Appoint and manage consultant teams
- Foresee and anticipate potential problems
- Manage 23 less experienced Technical staff requiring support / guidance
Technical manager – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a Technical Manager capacity within a residential developer environment
- Ideally applicants will have dealt with a number of types of projects including complex and technically difficult schemes, including some elements of RC Frame – though much of the work will be on low-rise projects
- Proven ability to supervise / manage other members of staff
- Ability to run multiple projects concurrently
- Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills
Apply now or contact Charles @ novo to find out more.