Technical Manager| £60,000 - £68000 | Residential | Essex | Permanent
1 x Technical Manager needed for first class developer…
With over half a century of experience in high quality design and build, this exceptional residential developer creates amazing communities in which to live.
A Technical Manager is now required to join their award-winning team in Essex and take responsibility for the technical aspects of outstanding housing developments.
Offering competitive salaries, flexible benefits and an outstanding team to work with, the Technical Manager will be joining a top notch business with opportunities to grow.
- Appointment of consultants.
- Control the design process, from planning application through to project completion
- Ensure consultants prepare detailed design in accordance with any Employers Requirement and Contractors Proposals.
- Manage and review the design development process ensuring value engineering and buildability are considered.
- To ensure timely registration with warranty providers i.e. NHBC, Robust Details and Building Regulation Application.
- Clearance of planning and building control conditions.
- Management of utilities.
- Manage the preparation, approval and distribution of the Health and Safety File/Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
- Review design development to allow construction of works to follow safety working practices and be in accordance with current legislation, Group Policy and Procedures.
- Comprehensive experience in a Technical Manager capacity
- Construction/design related further education / HND / Degree
- Relevant CSCS card
- New build experience in private spec housing is essential
- Applicants will need to demonstrate an excellent base level of technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning and the funding criteria relevant to the Affordable Housing in particular i.e Secure by Design, HQI's, London Housing Design Guide, NHF Guidelines, Wheelchair
Get your applications in….
Apply now or contact Harry Granados for more information