Technical Coordinator | £35,000 - £50,000 | Bristol | Residential | Permanent
5-star house builder. 5-star job…
Join this highly respected national house-builder on a permanent basis in Bristol and watch your career flourish.
The Technical Coordinator will be joining a highly innovative design and technical team involved in all aspects of housing design, including researching the very best materials at the best cost. With ever-changing regulations and the push for sustainability, this is a challenging and interesting role requiring unique solutions and adaptability. More often than not, team members tend to have an engineering or architectural background.
Technical Coordinator – key responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Technical Manager, the Technical Coordinator will oversee the production of working drawings and ensure quality standards are met and available when required
- Oversee all technical aspects of sites under control
- Foresee and report any technical concerns to management
- Provide technical support from procurement right through to post construction
- Appoint consultants in line with company policy
- Coordinate engineering and architectural drawings to ensure consistency
- Instigate selection of materials for buildings as required on a plot-by-plot basis
Technical Coordinator – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a Technical / Development coordinator capacity within a housebuilding (or construction) environment and experience of running multiple jobs
- Sound knowledge of building regulations, the planning system and code for sustainable homes
- Ideally, candidates will be at least HNC/HND qualified
- CSCS Card or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, conscientious and organised
- Ability to travel to all development sites in the area
- Exceptional communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading house builder…
Apply now or contact Charles @ novo for more information.