Technical Coordinator | £45,000 - £65,000 | Residential Developer | Hertfordshire | Permanent
Fantastic medium sized housebuilder. Family feel. Great rewards...
It is always nice to recruit for a business you genuinely believe in. From the quality of their product (beautifully designed premium homes) to the culture of the business and the calibre of their team. This housebuilder has it all. We are now looking for a Technical Coordinator to join this business and uphold their fine reputation.
Having worked with the Head of Technical for some time now, I can vouch for their excellent management style and their commitment to work/life balance so I am confident this would be a great move for any aspiring Technical Coordinator.
The Technical Coordinator will kick off by working on a traditional new build development between 2-0-100 units on the Northern home Counties / Essex borders.
Package consists of competitive salary, industry leading benefits package, bonus up to 22.5%, pension and annual leave starting at 24 days per annum.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Be involved from the land purchase and lead the developments through to completion.
- Managing the members of the project team, including consultants effectively, providing advice and guidance as required.
- Attending site progress meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Preparing updates on project progress on a fortnightly basis.
- Reviewing the designs to ensure all value engineering and enhancement opportunities are addressed.
- Previous experience working for a housing developer (small, medium, large)
- Track record of taking developments from pre-con, through the design and construction phase, to completion.
- Hold a relevant qualification in a construction related subject
- Background in Civil Engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- A friendly demeanour and a passion for housebuilding
If you want to progress your Technical career within a genuine business building quality homes, this is the one for you.
Apply now or contact Harry for more information.