Site Manager / Senior Site Manager | South West London | to £65,000 + package | Permanent
Develop your career with this outstanding housebuilder...
One of the UK's leading and largest residential developers is looking for a Site Manager to join them on a beautiful project in a highly sought-after London postcode.
Working on a site comprising 1-4 bedroom apartments and penthouses, the Site Manager will be taking ownership for a couple of blocks of apartments (around 40 units) internally and externally, helping to drive the project through to completion in mid 2020.
With a reputation for building some of the highest quality properties across the London landscape, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Site Manager to be part of something special.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Assuming responsibility for the internal and external works on 2 blocks of flats on a residential project in South West London
- Effectively and efficiently managing sub-contractors
- Working as part of a dedicated operations team to deliver residential projects to completion in a timely manner
- Comprehensive experience in a Site Manager capacity
- Proven background of delivering residential projects to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent awareness and appreciation of site health and safety
Grab this opportunity with both hands...
Apply now or call Marc @ Novo for further details.