Senior Site Manager x 2 | £50,000 - £60,000 | Main Contractor | London (M25) | Permanent
Do yourself a favour and get your application in for this role...
With over 70 years industry experience under their belt, this privately-owned main contractor delivers new build and refurbishment projects in a multitude of sectors on behalf of a range of clients.
A Senior Site Manager is now required to join their team - to be based either in London or Essex - and work on new build residential and mixed-use projects.
Reporting to an Operations Director the Senior Site Manager will, as part of a dedicated delivery team, assume responsibility for the effective delivery of said projects to the requisite quality and within the agreed timeframes, maintaining and enforcing health and safety at all stages of the project.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Effectively and efficiently manage sub-contractors on site to ensure delivery
- Ensure and enforce excellent levels of health and safety on site at all times throughout the project
- Delegate responsibility and maintain control of the site
- Mentor less experienced members of staff on site
- Regular progress reporting
- Liaising with the client when required
- First Aid
- Proven experience within a main contracting / developer environment. Experienced candidates from a Sub Contractor background will be considered
- Experience of working on residential and mixed-use projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If career progression and advancing your prospects is high on the agenda, send your CV today or call Jerome @ Novo directly.