Site Manager (Externals)| North London | to £60,000 + package | Main Contractor | Permanent
Externals Site Manager required for beautiful North London residential project...
With a reputation for creating unique and award-winning residential developments, this exceptional business continues to be a major force in the UK and international construction scene.
I have been asked to find a Site Manager with externals expertise to join them on a fantastic project in North London comprising of beautifully built and finished apartments and townhouses set in private gardens.
The Site Manager will be joining the business at stage 2 of the development with the project and will take responsibility for the management of external works to include but not limited to facades, brickwork, roofing and scaffolding.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for an externals Site Manager to work on premium properties boasting outstanding finishes.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Overseeing subcontractors on site to ensure the project is delivered effectively and efficiently and in line with the programme
- Promoting and maintaining health and safety on site at all times
- Quality checking
- Weekly reporting and project updates
- Reporting directly to an on-site Project Manager
- Ultimately assuming responsibility of the external envelope on apartments and townhouses
- Comprehensive experience in a Site Manager capacity for a main contractor or residential developer
- Proven specialist in construction externals
- Ability to command respect and manage sub-contractors
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Health and Safety conscious at all times
- Driven, self-motivated and hard working
Have you got what it takes to help deliver iconic projects...?
Apply today or contact Billy on 01442 767808 for more information