SHEQ Advisor | £35,000 - £45,000 | Main Contractor |Essex / Hertfordshire border | Permanent
Life is not about playing it safe, although it's recommended when you are carrying out this role...
An experienced and personable SHEQ Advisor is required to join this leading large-scale main contractor on a permanent basis.
The SHEQ Advisor role will revolve around supporting the company in the operation of company systems (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001) covering the effective management of quality, health, safety and environment. Live project work will feature heavily in this SHEQ role, working across live schemes across London and the South East.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and advice to the region on compliance with all statutory requirements and company standards
- Undertake risk assessments relating to SHEQ as required
- Assist the business with implementation of the ISO9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Produce necessary weekly activity reports
- Undertake monitoring and auditing of company sites, providing the relevant feedback via the designated reporting system
- Keeping up to date with all new legislation and best practice
- Relevant qualification(s) in either health and safety, quality or environmental management NEBOSH, General Certificate, IEMA etc..
- Relevant experience of working as part of a SHEQ team
- Up to date knowledge of UK legislation in relation to SHE
- Good at developing working relationships with leadership teams
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Don't delay. Apply today.
Please contact Jerome Lewis @ novo for more information.