Managing Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | £80,000 | South East London | Permanent
All successful contractors require the very best commercial leaders and this one is no different...
As part of their seemingly endless growth plans, this top-drawer contractor is currently looking to talk to a high calibre commercial guru to take the role of Managing Quantity Surveyor within their London team.
Operating from beautiful new offices in South East London, the Managing Quantity Surveyor will find themselves working on a very strong pipeline of work, effectively and efficiently managing the commercial side of affordable housing maintenance programmes up to £50m in value.
A generous remuneration package including good basic, chunky travel allowance or company vehicle, pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and a company bonus is on offer for an ambitious Managing Quantity Surveyor looking to progress their career with a great business.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Ownership, accountability and successful management and control of all financial and contractual elements of designated projects
- Control and maximise profitability
- Protect the company's legal and contractual obligations
- Proactively manage all arising commercial issues
- Ensuring applications and valuations are completed in line with contract terms
- Ensuring sub-contractors receive prompt payment and are procured in the correct manner
- Social Housing maintenance experience
- Previous project management experience
- Comprehensive experience in a senior surveying position
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid level of numeracy
- Ability to manage a team
- Degree and relevant professional qualifications desirable
- IT Skills Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work, perform and deliver under pressure
If numbers are your thing, give us a ring
Apply now or call Kerry on 01442 767 808 for more information