Senior Technical Coordinator | East London | to £55000 + car allowance | Residential | Permanent
Develop a career as exciting as the developments you will be working on...
This leading developer of new homes is currently looking for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join their growing team. The Senior Technical Coordinator will be working fore a business who take extreme pride in building superb, high-quality residential properties which people are proud to call their home.The Senior Technical Coordinator will ultimately take responsibility for ensuring tender and construction work packages are comprehensive and fully considered before their timely release, incorporating a host of key responsibilities to include:
- Assist in managing the design team throughout the design process
- Work closely with the commercial team to ensure the design is progressing correctly and in line with the cost plan
- Monitor progress against the design programme
- Ensure design information is readily available throughout projects
- Assist in the appointment of the design team in conjunction with the Technical Manager / Senior Technical Manager
- Procure surveys, investigational works and anything similar required
- Comprehensive experience in the construction industry with a sound background in architecture or engineering
- Residential experience within a development company or main contractor
- Capable of working on a project comprising 300+ residential units across 5-10 storey apartment blocks, commercial space and 150+ car parking spaces
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in order to deliver projects
Don't stand around waiting. Make it happen today.
Apply now or contact Harry on 01442 767 808 for further details