Senior Technical Coordinator | Residential New Build | to £70k + Package + bonus | Tring | Permanent
A leading housebuilder. Great projects. A fantastic role. What's not to like?
A Senior Technical Coordinator is required to join one of the leading house builders in the UK to assist them in building high quality developments designed to improve communities and the environment.
The Senior Technical Coordinator will gain exposure to some of the most innovative and modern construction methods, while working on a range of challenging and exciting projects.
This particular project is a new live 150-unit RC frame residential project near to Tring in Hertfordshire and the Senior Technical Coordinator will therefore be walking on to site at detailed design stage, with future projects scheduled in the Aylesbury, Oxford and Hemel triangle (M40 corridor).
Some of your responsibilities:
- Delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of required project outcomes
- Exceed client expectations on programme, cost and quality
- Coordinate design information to other departments
- Primary contact for clients and construction teams
- Experience on New Build residential schemes
- Comprehensive background in a design or technical coordinator capacity
- Good working knowledge of pre-construction processes
- Relevant qualifications in Design or Engineering
- RC Frame experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Make this housebuilder your new home...
Get in touch with Nid Palmer on 01442 767 808!