Senior Site Manager | East London | £55000 - £75000 | Residential | Permanent
Is it time to take control of your destiny...?
We need to be speaking to hungry, ambitious, hard working and self-motivated Senior Site Managers looking to work on great projects for a business pulling up trees in the residential sector.
This £12.5m new build residential project demands a Senior Site Manager with the authority and presence to drive the project forwards over its 90-week duration, successfully delivering 60 units in 1 RC Frame block in time, on budget and to the requisite quality standards.
Great time to join a thriving business continually growing and enhancing their reputation in the world of house building.
A good salary/package is a given, in addition to working with some of the finest residential construction professionals around.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Managing day to day construction activity and sub-contractors on site
- Progress reporting
- Site Meetings
- Quality control
- Managing and re-enforcing health and safety at all times
- Overall delivery of project
- Proven experience in a Senior Site Manager capacity within a well-recognised residential developer or main contractor
- Experience of delivering RC Frame residential projects
- Outstanding health and safety record
- Exceptional delegation, communication and organisation skills
- Self-motivated with the drive to get the job done
Time to step up your career...?
Apply now or call Harry Granados for more information