Senior Site Manager | Residential | £50,000 - £60,000| London| Permanent
Can you lead the troops on a high-end residential project...?
We are looking for a competent and hard-working Senior Site Manager to join a business renowned for delivering beautifully designed high-end residential properties throughout London and the South East.
The Senior Site Manager will function as number 1 on site, working alongside a dedicated Quantity Surveyor, Foreman and Assistant Site Manager on a £10m New Build high end residential project in the South West London area.
With the superstructure underway for 16 new houses, a completion date scheduled for 2020 and the next potential project on the same street, the Senior Site Manager will need to acclimatise quickly and get up to speed with the nature of the project to help deliver a quality project to budgetary and time constraints.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Help to lead the delivery on this £10m new build high end residential project in the South West London area
- Work with the team to manage and coordinate subcontractors
- Manage and maintain health and safety on site at all times
- Mentor and guide less experienced members of staff
- Schedule work so that all aspects of the project are efficiently and effectively completed
- Contribute to improving work methods on site where possible
- Comprehensive experience in a Senior Site Manager capacity
- Exceptional technical knowledge of high-end finishes
- Capable of managing sub-contractors and meeting the specifics of the designated program
- Proven background within a developer / main contractor
- Flawless communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a Site Manager with a passion for building high-end residential property, this is the role for you....
Apply now or call Michael Stevens for more information.