Senior Site Manager | London | £50,000 - £60,000 | Main Contractor | Permanent
Looking for something new in a Senior Site Manager role? Look no further...
This fantastic regional contractor is looking for a Senior Site Manager to join their team and work on projects all around the M25 in the London area. Sectors typically associated with this business include residential, commercial, education and healthcare and the Senior Site Manager could realistically expect to work in a number of areas throughout their career with the business.
For a Senior Site Manager looking to work on new build and refurbishment projects in a company that has retained and values its family feel, this could be the role you have been looking for.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Site Manager to be based out of Central London or Essex
- Reporting in to an Operations Director on New Build residential and mixed-use projects initially
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Maintaining and promoting health and safety at all times
- Helping to deliver projects to completion, within the relevant time-frames and according to schedule
- Candidates will need to demonstrate a background in Site Management within a main contractor / developer environment
- Candidates from a Sub-Contractor environment may be considered
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid
- Ability to manage and coordinate sub-contractors
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Find out more about this great opportunity today...
Apply now or call Jerome Lewis for more information