Managing Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | to £80,000 + package | London & South East | Permanent
If you know your numbers, we want to get to know you..
This leading construction main contractor requires a Managing Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a newly formed team within their London based division.
The Managing Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor will be stationed in their modern London based offices, with responsibility for a range of New Build Education, Residential and Healthcare projects in the London and South East area, predominantly Surrey and Kent.
With projects ready to go and an exciting pipeline of projected work ahead, this is a great time to join a well-established business who have no intention of resting on their laurels - growth and progression are both extremely high on the CEO's agenda.
On offer is a good salary and package, progression opportunities and the chance to work on a range of interesting projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the ownership and accountability of the commercial / financial and contractual elements of designated projects
- Control and maximise profitability
- Protect the company's legal and contractual obligations
- Manage and control all commercial issues
- Ensure cost reports and other documentation are managed, completed on time and monitored
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management and the implementation of business systems throughout the operating structure.
- Management and control of sub-contract appointments, accounts and variation accounts
- Previous experience within project management
- Several years' experience within a senior surveying position reporting to either a commercial manager or director. Â
- A proven track record of delivery
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Good influencing skills
- IT skills - MS Office, Excel, Project, Word etc MS Project not provided or necessary for the role.
- Degree and professional qualifications desirable
Stop surveying the landscape and build yourself a future within this leading contractor.
Contact Kerry on 01442 767 808 to find out more