Senior Quantity Surveyor | £70,000 - £75,000 | Kent / East Sussex | Residential | Permanent
Starting out life as a small family business, this remarkable residential developer has become a key protagonist in the house building sector. A serial award winner, their reputation has been defined by high standards from before the foundations are dug right through to point of sale and beyond.
A driven and ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor is now required to join their team, working out of Kent but with responsibility for projects in the local vicinity and down as far as the South coast of Sussex and Kent. Therefore, candidates around the M23, A22, A21 corridor for easy access to both office and site would be preferable.
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Role:
- The Senior QS will initially assume responsibility for 3 large sites on the South Coast consisting a range of 2,3,4 and 5bedroom houses and 1-2 bed apartments.
- The Senior QS will work collaboratively with ops and technical to deliver a great product safely, on time and to budget
- Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the SQS will find themselves part of a highly competent and professional team who very much together to get the job done
Senior Quantity Surveyor – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong work background with several years demonstrable commercial experience in a residential developer setting
- Ability to manage multiple project workload
- Strong references and a proven performer
- Location is key as projects will span Kent and Sussex therefore the M23, A21 and A22 corridors or nearby would be the sweet spot
- COINS experience would be a huge advantage but is not prerequisite
- Outstanding communicator – both verbal and written
This is a fantastic opportunity within a developer we really enjoy working with.
Apply now or contact Gary @ novo for more information