Senior Quantity Surveyor | £65,000 - £75,000 | Residential | Cambridgeshire | Permanent
Great proposition for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for something new...
Delivering a range of developments from detached family homes, through high rise city centre apartments to grand luxurious residencies, this high calibre residential developer continues to go from strength to strength.
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is now required to join their team in the Cambridgeshire area to take a key commercial role on a large residential project. The role will include an initial 180 units (approx) across multiple RC Frame blocks and 50 + houses, followed by a 50-unit refurb as part of phase 2.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will become a trusted member of staff, entrusted with the commercial aspects of this important project while also overseeing and guiding a small commercial team.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Manage and drive subcontract procurement - ultimately delivering procurement in line with the programme
- Produce CVCs
- Produce comprehensive subcontract orders
- Prepare, agree and issue valuations
- Attend and contribute to design and progress meetings
- Manage and mentor other members of staff, likely to be Assistant Quantity Surveyors and a Trainee Quantity Surveyor
- Comprehensive RC frame experience
- Proven residential experience
- Candidates will ideally be degree qualified or hold a similar / equivalent qualification
- Outstanding commercial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Time for a change.....
Apply now or call Billy for more information