Senior Quantity Surveyor / Lead Quantity Surveyor| Main Contractor | £65,000 - £80,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Lead the way in a Quantity Surveyor capacity at this top-notch regional contractor..
This leading regional main contractor based in Hertfordshire has gained a reputation for delivering great projects across multiple sectors including residential, industrial, student accommodation, health and education in the Midlands, London and the South East.
With almost 40 years in the business, they are at the top of the game and regularly beating the competition to projects.
They now need a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Lead Quantity Surveyor to be site based in the Surrey area and work on a £40m JCT Design and Build Student Accommodation project which is currently live and in progress.
On offer is a basic salary up to £80k in addition to car or car allowance, 25 days' holiday, annual salary review and pension.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Leading and guiding an Assistant Quantity Surveyor on site
- Measurements and take offs
- Valuations and variations
- Assisting with CVR's
- Sub-Contractor Payments
- Final Accounts
- Representing the company in client meetings
- Comprehensive experience ideally from a main contracting background
- A degree in a construction related discipline would be desirable but not essential
- Full clean driving license
- Proven background as a Senior Surveyor and ideally some experience as a lead
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills
Make a sound commercial decision today and get in touch with Jerome at Novo.
Apply now or call Jerome on 01442 767 808 for more information