Senior Quantity Surveyor | Residential | £70,000 - £75,000 + Package + Bonus | East London | Permanent
Take a step forward with this fantastic Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a brand new division within a brilliant developer opening in the Stratford, London area. Heading into 2019, they have a significant portfolio of large regeneration projects including a 500 plus unit,mixed-use RC Frame construction development. They're on the lookout for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to help bring the project in within budget.
Working like a family, this business see's every employee as an essential part of the business. They are the foundations in which the company is built on. Because of this, they invest heavily into their staff with industry leading training and certification. Luckily, for you, they still managed to keep a relaxed and professional working environment where you will be able to complete your best work.
With a non-stop barrage of quality work hitting their portfolio, they are always working on something interesting. With this particular new division in place, there will be plenty of opportunities to progress your career further.
They currently need two Quantity Surveyors. One of the project is 650 Units RC Frame Blocks in South London and the other is a 500-unit development in the South East London region. If either projects takes your fancy, this is the role for you.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Initial cost planning of potential new site acquisitions
- Establishing package budgets from the acquisition cost plans
- Coordinate the setting up of sites including prestart appraisals
- Prepare, issue and analyse tenders
- Monitor and control costs to ensure full financial delivery of projects including quarterly valuations.
- Negotiate, review and instruct variations as appropriate
- Prepare and produce cost and sub-contractor payment reports.
- Reporting and agreeing on final accounts
You must have:
- Ideally, experience working with a top tier developer on major volume build developments.
- However, we will also look at Senior Quantity Surveyors who come from a main contracting background as long they have worked on residential developments.
- Experience working on medium to high-rise RC Frame projects is essential.
Get involved today.
Get in touch with Peter Alleyne on 01442 767 808!