Senior Project Manager – Drylining | £60,000 - £85,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Do you want to push to the next level?
This highly resourceful and innovative drylining contractor is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a seasoned drylining professional with comprehensive experience of delivering drylining/drywall projects on behalf of tier 1 contractors across various sectors.
Projects will often be large and complex, requiring a detailed knowledge of drylining solutions and may involve managing up to 3 or 4 other drylining project managers on site as well as taking overall responsibility for all aspects of the package, including time, budget and quality measures.
Senior Project Manager – Drylining – key responsibilities:
- Ultimate responsibility for the delivery of drylining packages on tier 1 main contractor projects
- Responsible for all aspects of the package
- Preparation of programme schedules
- Health and safety matters
- Planning all relevant resources for successfully delivery including materials, subcontractors etc…
- Management and motivation of team, which could include other Drylining Project Managers on larger schemes
- Working with the commercial team to maximise all financial aspects of projects
Senior Project Manager – Drylining – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a Project Manager capacity within a drylining subcontractor
- Proven drylining / drywall experience, ideally on tier 1 main contractor projects
- Strong knowledge of everything drylining
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and determined attitude with the desire to progress to senior levels within a business
- Awareness and advocate of exceptional health and safety on site
This is a superb opportunity for a Drywall Project Manager to take their career to the next level with a leading contractor.
Apply now or contact Gary @ novo for more information