Senior Mechanical Engineer | London | £50,000 - £65,000 | M&E | Permanent
Exceptional Senior Mechanical Engineer required for leading M&E Contractor...
This M&E Contractor requires no introduction. Quite simply they are one of the best in the business and work across multiple sectors including Commercial, Power, Pharmaceutical, Data Centre to name but a few.
A Senior Mechanical Engineer is now required to join their team and assist in the delivery of high quality electrical and mechanical projects in the London area.
With a genuine focus on excellence and ensuring their people enjoy working in a progressive environment, the Senior Mechanical Engineer will be joining a company in which they can grow and forge a long-term career path.
- Ensuring all technical issues are resolved without delay
- Work closely with the Project Manager to allocate resources and monitor progress
- Liaise with design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of plant on site
- Monitor and record progress on site against construction programme
- Delegate tasks to and motivate the team
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to health and safety
- Degree qualification in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Comprehensive experience in a site-based engineering capacity
- Exceptional commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental Systems and procedures
- Detailed and proven knowledge of engineering
Take control of your career...
Apply now or contact Michael Stevens for more information