Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor (Crossrail) | West London | £70,000 - £90,000 | M&E | Permanent
Get your career on track with this leading M&E Contractor...
With a reputation for quality and excellence at every stage of their project delivery, this outstanding M&E Contractor is right up there amongst best in class.
They now require an experienced Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work between site and office on an important Crossrail project in the heart of London.
The Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor will form part of a very strong commercial team within the business and make a key contribution to uphold the exacting standards of this highly professional business
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Performing risk and value management
- Preparing and analysing costings for tender
- Providing advice and expertise on contractual claims
- Preparing tender and contracts documents including bills of quantities
- Project costing and programme forecasts
- Comprehensive experience in a contracting environment in a Quantity Surveyor capacity
- Degree in quantity surveying or another equivalent and related qualification
- Experience of working on rail projects
- Experience in NEC forms of contract is absolutely essential
- Proficiency in IT (Microsoft Suite)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Great career opportunity with an industry leader...
Apply now or contact Michael Stevens for more information