Senior Estimator | £70-85K | Kent | Main Contractor | Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Estimator to join a small but friendly team of commercially focussed estimators – within s leading contractor - tasked with achieving margins and revenue objectives.
The Senior Estimator will be joining a contractor working on a range of both new build and large-scale maintenance projects ranging in value from £1m to £50m, covering a range of schemes including estate regeneration, cyclical and responsive maintenance, internal fit out, roof top developments, long term social housing partnerships, University and School refurbishments and mechanical maintenance to name but a few.
Senior Estimator – key responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Commercial Director
- Taking responsibility for bids from its arrival into the business through to Final Settlement
- Take responsibility for a small team; Estimator, Assistant, Apprentice Estimators
- Complete take-offs when required
- Site visits and progress meetings with clients and supply chains
- Complete first principle estimates as required
Senior Estimator – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a Senior Estimator capacity
- Proven track record of all forms of refurbishment, particular within social housing
- Some new build experience would be a significant advantage
- Proven track record of winning jobs with high bid to win conversion rate
- Pro-active and forward-thinking attitude
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and find winning strategies
- Exposure to construction / refurbishment sectors of education, health, office to residential conversions would be useful
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Estimator to demonstrate their ability within a highly regarded main contractor.
Apply now or contact George @ novo for more information.