Senior Designer | £45,000 - £60,000 | Surrey | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
This Surrey based fit out and refurbishment contractor is currently looking for a Senior Designer to join their high-performing team.
Reporting directly to the Design Director, the Senior Designer will take a key role in helping the business to achieve their objectives and deliver outstanding commercial spaces to a range of clients.
Senior Designer – key responsibilities:
- Produce CAD drawings for both presentation and project purposes
- Production of detail drawings
- Conduct site surveys to check existing layouts and services
- Assist the design team in project/service coordinator
- Ensure all agreed drawing procedures are followed
- Continuously monitor and improve systems and standards
Senior Designer – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as interior design or architecture
- Comprehensive industry experience within the commercial sector
- Working knowledge of current legislations, codes and regulations
- Experience of using AutoCAD and Adobe Creative suite would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team pushing towards a shared objective
- Great communicator
We are looking to get these roles filled in the next week or so. Please do not hesitate in submitting your interest.
Apply now or contact Ben @ novo for more information.