Senior Building Surveyor | Consultancy | £50,000 | West London | Permanent
Do you have what it takes to help this award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy deliver a broad mixture of residential and public sector projects?
This people-centric consultancy is all about living and breathing their values as a business, which involves working collaboratively to achieve great things and having lots of fun along the way. They are currently in need of a Senior Building Surveyor to join their ranks and take responsibility for a range of work across the residential and public sector sectors. With a decent basic salary and a pretty comprehensive benefits package, you would be crazy not to have a look at where they could take your career.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Managing instructions and projects.
- Collating and writing reports.
- Managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Contributing to the team's skill base developing efficient working practices.
- Collaborating and managing external stakeholders in order to understand and fulfil the client's needs.
- Managing client projects and looking for opportunities for new client development.
- Producing tender documents including specifications, preambles and preliminaries using NBS or similar packages.
- Proactive in identifying risks with robust mitigation strategies.
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS), with a minimum of two years post qualification experience OR; o You have a Building Surveying degree awarded by a UK university accredited by the RICS.
- Experience of dilapidations, for both tenants and landlords.
- Demonstrable experience of technical due diligence surveys.
- Solid understanding and demonstrable experience in defect diagnosis and planned maintenance schedules.
- Demonstrable experience in party wall and neighbourly advice.
- Demonstrable experience of writing building condition reports and schedules of condition.
- Solid understanding and demonstrable experience of building reinstatement cost assessments.
- Demonstrable experience of advising owners and occupiers on maintenance and statutory responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of contract administration.
- Proficient in AutoCAD with a good working knowledge in all MicroSoft Office packages.
- Full clean driving license.
Find out if you have got what it takes to elevate your career to new heights with this leading business.
Contact Kerry on 01442 767 808 for more information