Quantity Surveyors (All levels) | £35,000 - £75,000 | Cambridgeshire | Residential | Permanent
Calling all Quantity Surveyors. Cambridgeshire needs you....
Well more to the point, we need you!
We are looking to speak to Quantity Surveyors at all levels from assistant through to senior about working on some exciting new build residential projects in the bustling city of Cambridge. These projects will comprise complex high-rise mixed-use residential schemes, with the surveyors playing a key role from the outset and assuming responsibility for all commercial aspects of designated projects.
The Quantity Surveyors will be joining an ambitious and award-winning housebuilder and developer, with a strong growth strategy and a reputation for developing their people.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Contributing and assisting on all commercial aspects of complex high-rise residential schemes in Cambridge
- Dealing with contractual and legal matters
- Managing costs to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Arranging issuing of invoices and payments
- Producing progress reports as projects move forwards
- Identify commercial risks and help to develop solutions
- Experience in a commercial capacity ideally within a housebuilding / developer environment
- Longevity within reputable businesses and / or competitors will be looked upon favourably
- Commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge of house building and construction processes
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Sound like what you have been looking for?
Apply now or call Billy for more information.