Quantity Surveyor | to £50,000 | Hampshire / Surrey | Main Contractor | Permanent
With project awards left, right and centre, this multi-million turnover main-contractor is buoyant about the market and is currently looking to add to their numbers in order to manage current and future workloads.
A driven, tenacious and team-playing Quantity Surveyor is now required to join their commercial team and take responsibility for the financial management of projects in the Surrey and Hampshire area. Project are likely to be industrial in nature and range from £5m to well in excess of £20m.
Technical and commercial skills are of course pre-requisite for the role but of equal importance is a strong work ethic and personality to go the extra mile to get the work completed.
Quantity Surveyor – key responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to project meetings from a commercial perspective.
- Prepare subcontract order documents
- Ensure timely procurement of subcontractor packages
- Cost projections
- Monthly forecasts and reporting
- Measure, price and negotiate budgets and any costs for variations
- Liaise with and work collaboratively with precon and delivery teams
Quantity Surveyor – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveyor within a recognised main contractor
- Candidates demonstrating of working on industrial / warehouse projects will be prioritised but candidates with alternative project experience will be considered
- Located within commutable distance of Hampshire and Surrey – or prepared to travel to sites across these areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently and concisely convey technical knowledge
Apply now or contact George @novo for more information