Project Surveyor Number 2 | NW London | £50000 - £60000 | Residential | Permanent
A Project Surveyor is required to join one of the foremost housebuilders in the UK...
The Project Surveyor will be supporting a Senior Surveyor on a £50m residential project in NW London consisting of 170 units across 3 RC Frame blocks.
This particular programme is currently at demolition stage and will be expected to run for approximately 120 weeks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious business who continually push to get to the next level.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Assist with commercial responsibility for designated project
- Advise on legal and contractual issues
- Arranging payments
- Ensure the project is completed to the requisite standard in the most cost-effective manner
- Payment and cash-flow forecasts
- Proven experience in a quantity surveyor capacity within a residential developer / main contractor environment
- Experience of working on RC Frame projects
- Residential experience
- Exceptional negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
Contact me today and bag yourself an interview for this exceptional commercial role...
Apply now or call Harry Granados for more information