Quantity Surveyor | London | £40,000 - £50,000 | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
All great businesses need highly driven and self-motivated people this fit out contractor is no different...
This exceptional fit out contractor is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Quantity Surveyor to join their London based team.
This business works at pace in a fast-moving environment and firmly believes that they succeed or fail as a team, therefore the Quantity Surveyor can be certain they will be entering an extremely supportive and team driven environment. It goes without saying that we are looking for a competent and professional Quantity Surveyor but of equal importance is ambition, flexibility, eagerness to explore new ways of working and a commitment to delivering the very best possible service.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Provide detailed analysis of internal scope of work and costs
- Internal budgeting and financial reporting on clients
- Oversee and agree sub-contractor and client final accounts
- Raise invoices to clients
- Produce cost analysis of sub-contractor packages and negotiate rates
- Work collaboratively with the client services team, delivery team and design teams to successfully deliver projects
- A degree or HNC / HND qualification would be preferable but is not essential
- Experience in a Quantity Surveyor capacity ideally within design and build fit out
- Highly motivated and driven character
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of JCT contracts and current building regulations
- Good knowledge of health and safety
Fantastic opportunity to progress your career...
Apply now or call Ben Gatt or George Jackson for more information.