Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor| Consultancy | Â£55,000 | West London | Permanent
Revitalise your career by working on some of the most exciting public sector regeneration schemes
We are currently scouring the market for exceptional Quantity Surveyors to join an award winning, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in West London. Tasked with working on public sector regeneration business on a variety of pre and post contract cost management work, the Quantity Surveyor will find themselves working on a vast array of exciting projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Maximising the levels of value and cost certainty in projects.
- Reporting on project financials at all levels to both internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring the accuracy and reliability of your data
- Producing pricing models.
- Producing cash flow forecasting
- Producing management reports and communicating progress and forecasts
- Benchmarking and comparison analysis
- Negotiating with supply chain members
- Producing template pricing schedules.
- Quantity Surveying Degree awarded by a UK university and accredited by the RICS.
- You will be a fully Chartered Quantity Surveyor (MRICS), or working towards this, with a minimum of two years post qualification experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the full life cycle of a client project.
- Demonstrable experience of working in professional services.
- A firm understanding and experience of a variety of procurement routes.
- Line management experience.
- Solid organisational and management skills.
- Advanced excel skills with the capability of linking spreadsheets, producing graphical reports, lookup formulae and analysis.
- Solid quantity surveying technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at any one time and manage workload efficiently.
- Full clean driving license.
There is no time like the present to move your career forwards.
Contact Kerry on 01442 767 808 for more information