Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | £50000 - £65000 | Kent | Permanent
Start your career journey with this industry giant today
A business of this magnitude needs no introduction. If you are looking to work for a top 5 player in the world of construction in both the UK and overseas and can bring core Quantity Surveyor skills to the party, this could be the role for you.
With multiple offices throughout the UK and a range of exciting work covering various sectors, this is an excellent career opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with the drive, ambition and skillset to work for a contractor setting the standards in modern day construction.
The Quantity Surveyor can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to car / car allowance and 25 days holiday allowance. Annual salary reviews, pension, private healthcare and discretionary bonuses are all par for the course for people working for this company.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Assuming responsibility as a Quantity Surveyor on an £11m educational project
- Measurements, take offs, procurement, valuations, variations
- Assisting with CVRs, sub-contractor payments, final accounts and client meetings
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal but not always essential.
- At least four years in a surveying or estimating related role is ideal.
- A driving license is required
Time for move? Get in touch today.
Apply now or call Jerome on 01442 767 808 for more information