QC Engineer / QA Engineer | £40,000 - £50,000 | M&E | London | Permanent
A quality business requires quality staff...quite literally
We are urgently looking for a QC Engineer / QA Engineer to join this leading M&E contractor and assist them in upholding their fine reputation for delivering industry leading engineering solutions in the mechanical and electrical building services sector.
The QC Engineer / QA Engineer will work as part of a dedicated site and quality team and assist with the coordination of establishing and implementing the project quality plan and site inspection and test procedures of subcontracted installations.
Constantly endorsing and promoting a culture of quality within the team and wider business is an absolute necessity.
Some of your responsibilities:
- First and foremost, get to grips with the requirements of the company Quality Plan, Inspection Test Plans and DESL procedures
- Produce monthly internal reports on project quality, providing vital feedback to Project Managers
- Identifying, recording and alerting others to any potential risks in quality aspects of projects
- Perform quality inspections
- Attend and provide input in to monthly quality review meetings
- Undertake monthly audits of project deliverables
- Be the QA lead and demonstrate a proactive attitude with any quality issues arising on site
- Ideally the post holder will be a CSWIP qualified weld inspector
- Track record and proven background of working in the management of quality systems within the construction sector
- Firm understanding in piping quality standards
- Computer literate including a firm knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high quality and concise reports on installation and test progress
Get your applications in for this urgent role
Apply now or call Michael for more information.