Project Quantity Surveyor x 2 | £55,000 | Property and Maintenance / Social Housing | Surrey | Permanent
Is it time to survey your options?
Of course it is! Especially when this quality main contractor is on the hunt for not 1, but 2 Project Quantity Surveyors
This business is the epitome of a great place to work. Friendly staff and Directors, supportive colleagues, training and progression, interesting projects.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working on a general buildings framework in the Surrey area, which will include a combination of some new build in addition to the refurbishment of public buildings (schools and libraries) as well as social housing.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Duties include subcontractor procurement, processing subcontractors' applications and preparing certificates, preparing subcontractors' final accounts
- Preparing monthly valuations for overall works completed and preparing monthly value/cost reconciliation reports
- Procurement duties included: reviewing prelims to identify savings, negotiating with supplier on discounts, identifying best possible route of procuring materials for works and assessing/selecting subcontractors for works
- Also preparing/reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on all projects
- A minimum of six or seven years' experience working for a Main Contractor within the refurbishment sector
- Proven track record in a Surveying capacity
- Stable employment record demonstrating longevity with a company/group
- Degree educated (2.1) or above
If it's time to make a move, make this the one you move for...
Apply now or speak to Kerry @ Novo for more information