Project Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | £55,000 - £65,000+benefits | Kent | Permanent
With an incredibly inclusive and supportive environment and a commitment to training and CPD the Quantity Surveyor is certain to be on the path to success in this commercial role. The Project Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with initially managing an £8m new build school project in North West Kent, with the opportunity to work on a range of their other pipeline or new projects thereafter.
This role comes with a good salary, car or car allowance, paid travel, private healthcare, pension and other benefits.
Some of your responsibilities:Commercial & Contractual
- Analysis of tender allowances
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
- Cash Flow and Turnover forecast
- Provision of standard reports
- Internal Valuations/CVRs and subcontract liability reports in accordance with schedule of accounting period end dates and deadlines
What are we looking for?
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry for a main contractor, specifically on Design and Build; as well as sound knowledge of JCT and NEC Conditions of Contract.
- You will have experience of working within the same, or similar role previously.
- You will be degree qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership).
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Get in touch with Paul Gurney on 01442 767 808!