Project Quantity Surveyor | Social Housing / Decent homes | £60,000 + package | Hertfordshire | Permanent
If you are going to work in this sector, you might as well work for the best!
When it comes to Decent Homes and Social Housing, there is no better place for an ambitious Project Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. Now is the time to make it happen as this leading organisation is currently looking for a commercial star to join their team.
Working on multi-million-pound long term social housing planned refurbishment works, the Project Quantity Surveyor will find themselves working as part of a goal-oriented team to achieve company objectives.
With training and development high on the agenda and a good package to included salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday allowance- this is a great time to join an industry leader.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To take responsibility, control and accountability of all aspects of the commercial, financial and contractual elements of designated projects to protect the company's legal and contractual obligations and maximise profit whilst understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and;
- Identify new Trade Contractor Partners
- Improve relationships with existing Trade Contractors, resolve issues that may arise and communicate requirements.
- Feasibility costing
- Manage procurement to programme and budget
- Manage applications for payments for sub-contractors and client
- Monitor, control and accurately report on project costs
- Experience working for a Contractor
- Experience working social housing refurbishment projects
- 5 years minimum experience
Push your career on with this industry giant.
Contact Kerry on 01442 767 808 for further details!