Project Quantity Surveyor | Decent Homes / Planned Refurbishment | £55,000 | North East London | Permanent
One of the most successful Main Contractors in the UK today are on the lookout for a Project Quantity Surveyor. Could it be you?
The maintenance division of this fantastic main contractor is looking to expand its commercial team once more. They are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to work as part of their long-term affordable housing scheme. They are looking for someone who is tenacious, ambitious and above all, great at what they do.
The team of Directors here are brilliant. Not only are they a friendly bunch, they fully support all staff members' personal and professional goals. They will ensure that they provide the right training and development so that you have everything you need in order to do the best job you can.
On top of the fantastic basic salary on offer, you will also receive a car allowance (£5,000) along with mileage paid for business travel, a company pension and discretionary bonus scheme.
In terms of the day-to-day, you will be working on a multi-million pound long-term affordable housing planned refurbishment work scheme. If you believe you're up for the challenge, make sure you apply today.
Some of your responsibilities:
To take responsibility, control and accountability of all aspects of the commercial, financial and contractual elements of designated projects to protect the company's legal and contractual obligations and maximise profit whilst understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and:
- Identify new Trade Contractor Partners
- Improve relationships with existing Trade Contractors, resolve issues that may arise and communicate requirements.
- Feasibility costing
- Manage procurement to programme and budget
- Manage applications for payments for sub-contractors and client
- Monitor, control and accurately report on project costs
You must have:
- Experience working for a Contractor
- Experience working social housing refurbishment projects
- 5 years' minimum experience
This job could be yours. Start with your application.
Get in touch with Kerry on 01442 767 808!