Project Planner | Hertfordshire | £50,000 - £65,000 | Main Contractor | Permanent
The success of any project is always determined by careful planning...
An enthusiastic planning professional is required to join a top 10 construction contractor in the capacity of Project Planner, to be office based in Hertfordshire with site visits.
The Project Planner will be joining a team of 4 Planners consisting of a Head of Planning, 1 Planner and 2 x Junior Planners working on a range of project types to include Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Industrial.
Ideally the Project Planner will be an ambitious and proactive individual with the desire to push for promotion to Senior planner once they have earned their stripes, a path this business would love the post holder to follow.
Good salary and package available for the right candidate with a perfect delivery bonus for each project you are involved with.
- 50/50 split working on tenders / PCSAs and Live Projects
- Work closely with all teams to ensure effective delivery of schemes
- Plan and track costs at all stages
- Estimate costs and maintain schedules
- Maintain contact and work with project staff to ensure the work is carried our correctly
- Proven experience in a Planning capacity within a main contractor environment
- Solid working knowledge of Asta Power Project / Asta BIM
- Comprehensive overall construction knowledge
- Experience of working on a variety of project types
- Exceptional team working, communication and interpersonal skills
You are an expert at planning projects. Is it time to plan your next move?
Apply now or call Billy Munro for more information.