Fit Out Project Manager (Joinery)| £40,000 - £65,000 | Oxfordshire / Thames Valley | Main Contractor | Permanent
Project Manager with joinery background required for specialist fit out business...
With a reputation for quality and efficient delivery to both the commercial and domestic market, this leading joinery / carpentry led fit-out contractor is a business going places.
As part of their growth, they are looking for a Project Manager - who has worked through the joinery ranks - to join their team and work on projects in the Thames Valley / London area, with the initial projects based out of Oxfordshire.
We are specifically looking for an ex joiner who has a distinct eye for quality and has progressed to Supervisor and then Project Manager level.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Scheduling of the project from conception through to completion
- Client communications and updates
- Implementation of schedules and management of works
- Management of costings
- Detailed reporting and progress meetings
- Overseeing works on site
- Project resource planning
- Project programming
- Joinery background with proven progression through the ranks to Project Manager level
- Ability to work in the Thames Valley and London region
- Experience of working on a range of projects including high end resi, commercial, hotels. Any science / laboratory experience would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard working, dedicated and passionate
You can manage projects, now it's time to manage your career...
Apply now or call George Jackson / Ben Gatt for more information