Project Manager | £60,000 - £80,000 | Fit Out and Interiors (Joinery) | London and M40 Corridor | Permanent
You can manage projects. Now manage the most important project of all. Your career.
This specialist fit out contractor has been providing an outstanding service to range of commercial and domestic clients for around 30 years.
A highly skilled and commercially savvy Project Manager is now required to join their team and work on both one-off projects and multi-million-pound commercial and residential joinery and fit out projects across London and the South East, with initial projects being based in the Oxfordshire area.
The Project Manager will play a vital role within the business, ensuring projects are completed effectively and efficiently, to the required standard and within minimal timeframes.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to a team tasked with delivering the scope of work within a major work package or project
- Liaise with clients in relation to project activities, always representing the company in a professional and courteous manner
- Create and develop accurate project programmes
- Ensure detailed monthly progress reports are readily available to management and the client
- Communicate all company policies (Quality, H&S and Environmental) to all members of the project delivery team to ensure compliance at all turns
- Ultimately the Project Manager is responsible for leading projects to a successful completion within budget, quality and time parameters
- Solid experience in a construction project manager capacity with at least 2 years joinery / fit out experience
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and methodologies
- Good knowledge of quality and health & safety standards
- Exceptional communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Candidates will ideally be degree qualified with a professional qualification but those with equivalent 'time-served' experience will also be considered
- Team playing attributes with strong leadership skills
Do not let an opportunity like this escape you..
Apply now or contact Ben Gatt / George Jackson directly to discuss this role further.