Project Director | £100,000 - £120,000 | London | Main Contractor | Permanent
Lead from the front in this Project Director role….
This superb main contractor has been at the forefront of the construction industry for well over 50 years and has gained a deserved reputation for projects which deliver quality and sustainability.
Their current growth presents an opportunity for an experienced Project Director to join their team and assume responsibility for overseeing all aspects of assigned projects to ensure schemes are delivered to the requisite standard and timescales.
Project Director – key responsibilities and duties:
- Monitoring build progress, overseeing the finances and ensuring project quality
- Providing strategic direction and leadership to project managers and delivery teams
- Regular meetings with clients, stakeholders and project managers to report on project progress
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
- Managing risk to avoid delays
- Ensuring all permits and documentation are secured ahead of the project
- Overseeing and managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
- Working on large RC Frame, multi-storey projects across London
Project Director – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a management capacity in the role of Senior Project Manager or Project Director
- Proven background and longevity in roles with main contractors
- Experience of working on large-scale, multi-million RC Frame projects
- Strategic approach and commercial awareness
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and delegation skills
- Ambitious, hard-working and driven
Fantastic opportunity to take a Senior level management position within a high-calibre main contractor.
Apply now or contact Darren @ novo for more information.