Project Administrator | £30000-£40000 | London (City) | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Professional, highly-organised and enthusiastic Project Administrator required to join unique fit out contractor...
Having worked closely with this traditional fit out contractor and their founding Director over the last 18 months, we have gained a unique understanding of their business, culture, ambitions, project abilities and everything in-between.
A Project Administrator is now required to join their small but dynamic team as part of the on-going growth and provide administrative support and other services to the project site teams.
Aside from technical competence and administrative accuracy, the Project Administrator will need to demonstrate a hard-working attitude and good personality to maintain the great office atmosphere.The Project Administrator will be split between the office (85%) and site (15%).
Some of your responsibilities:
- Raise contractor and supplier purchase orders
- Ordering site materials, consumables and PPE
- Project Document Control
- Compile and print O&Ms prior to project completion
- Take minutes at meetings and distribute to the team accordingly
- Organise projects and upload drawings on Procore
- Assist with annual reviews of contractors / suppliers
- Health and Safety Site Audits
- Comprehensive experience in a project administrator experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Software skills- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, MS Project), Eque 2, Document Control and InDesign.
- Experience within the fit-out sector would obviously be beneficial
Get your career moving...
Apply now or call Ben Gatt for more information