Product Designer | Commercial washroom fit out | £50,000 | North West London | Permanent
This is a unique opportunity for a product designer to join an excitingly different fit-out contractor.
With an office that rivals a New York loft apartment, the office is relaxed with a creative feel. The business itself is forward thinking and always looking to push boundaries with their product design. The successful candidate can expect to work on some truly interesting projects that they can be proud to call their own.
With the ability to operate as a main and sub-contractor, this uniquely positioned business offers its staff members a wide variety of projects to work on. Not only this, they also have the ability to create bespoke fitting items to add to their projects. With this, they are ensuring that they add their own creative and individual touch to each project.
The business has a clear focus on commercial washroom fit-outs. Although this doesn't sound like the most exciting thing on paper, the quality that they are producing is incredible. Think fancy restaurant washroom, probably the best room in the building right? That's what they do.
If you think that you can add value to the business and its projects with your creative flair and passion for product design, make sure your application goes in today.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The role is to develop an already existing washroom product base and to add new products to the range to create a product full range and add to the construction brand including cubicle systems, mirror cabinets, back panel systems etc.
- The candidate must be able to take the initial design and develop it, with in-depth technical drawings, so must have a very strong knowledge of products and materials.
- Currently, there are 4 Designers on the team who you will be working with and reporting into the Design Manager and Managing Director.
- You will be meeting with Architects, so must be client facing and articulate and have a strong product knowledge and an in-depth understanding of materials.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Have 3 - 4 years previous experience producing and developing washroom products
- Be commercially aware
- Be able to take a concept right through to a working product
Make this is your next move.
Get in touch with Chris Moloney on 01442 767 808!
Ensure you have an updated portfolio at the ready!