Pre-Contracts Manager | £60,000 - £75,000 | Fit Out & Interiors | Central London | Permanent
Well respected business. Variety of projects. In short, a great role.
Pre-Contracts Manager is required to take responsibility for the co-ordination of all commercial, technical, costings and specification aspects of projects for this innovative Fit Out business covering workspace strategy, design, fit out and refurbishment.
Working on interesting projects in the London area, the Pre-Contracts Manager will undertake a range of projects to include large scale CAT A refurbishments, high end niche design projects or full CAT B Design and Build (D&B) Fit Outs for Blue Chip organisations.
Their mantra always revolves around service and delivery.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Leading a project pre-sale in the following areas
- Value Engineering
- Technical Design
- Specification writing
- Site Surveys
- Liaising with client as required
- Obtaining contractor quotes and ensuring best value
- Validating costings and programme with Operations before final presentation or where seen fit.
- Liaising with Design during the costings process.
- Ensure the design is compliant
- Production of pre-sale construction programmes - to be validated by Operations.
- All produced in a timely fashion in accordance with project milestones.
- Ensuring the timely and complete delivery of all handover material to operations once order is secured.
- Providing guidance to design on finishes budget.
- At least 5 Years experience within D&B Commercial Fit Out
- At Least 5 Years experience within Pre Contracts
- Use of Microsoft excel, outlook, word and powerpoint
- Good product knowledge in both furniture and fit-out
- Ability to work in a team
- Cost engineering ability
- Ability to listen with attention to detail
- An understanding of project management
- Good personal discipline, organisation skills and ability to develop and adhere to systems and reporting
Time for a change?
Apply now or contact George Jackson or Ben Gatt for more information